Monday, June 11, 2012

Bureau of Drawers Quarterly, Vol. B

Three months ago, many members of the illustrator collective that I am part of, the Bureau of Drawers, combined forces and produced the first volume of a free, downloadable, digital anthology of comics and art. At the time it occurred, I was otherwise occupied by work and new baby stuff, so I didn't submit anything. I ended up regretting the decision when I saw what an impressive collection it was, and vowed to participate in the next volume. Last week, Volume B was released, and I am proud to say that I was able to contribute three of my new "Lesser Legends" illustrations this this volume.

If you haven't already, be sure to check it out.


The cover, by Amanda Robinson.


One of the three illustrations I contributed.

Be sure to check out the whole thing here! It's easy to download, filled with wonderful art and 100% free! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jessieh Watson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
devkana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.